My Song
eteeruga.mp3
Composer: Sri Ramadas
you can learn more about him @ http://in.geocities.com/vayusutha/vs5/devotee5.html
lyrics:
Eteeruga nanu daya choo sedavO ila vamSOttama rAmA nA
taramA bhava sAgara meedanu naLina daLEkshna rAmA
I dont know in which manner you shower mercy on me, Oh Rama, the noblest king of sun dynasty. Is it possible for me to swim across the ocean of worldly problems, Oh Rama, with eyes like lotus petals?
Sree raghu nandana seetA ramaNa Srita jana pOshaka rAmA
kAruNyAlaya bhakta varada ninu kannadi kAnupu rAmA
Oh Raghu nandana, Oh lord of Sita, Oh Rama, the protector of the helpless. You are the abode of kindness, you are the bestower of boons to your devotees. Mother Kausalya is fortunate to give birth to you, Oh Rama.
kroora karmamulu nEraka jEsiti nEramulenchaku rAmA
dAridryamu pari hAramu chEyave daiva sikhA maNi rAmA
Please don’t find fault with me for the evil acts committed due to ignorance. Please eradicate my poverty, Oh Rama, the supreme gem of all Gods.
vAsava nuta rAma dAsa pOshaka vandana mayOdhya rAmA
dasArchita mAkabhaya mosangave daSarathi raghu rAmA
You are worshipped by Indra. You protect Ramadasu. I bow to you Ayodhya Rama.I pray you, why don’t you make me fearless, Oh Rama, the son of Dasaratha?
.jpg)
2 comments:
Sarayu,
Very well sung, there is so much melody in your voice. Pls let me know if you upload any more.
Hi SARAYU ,I LIKED HARI HARA VINUTHA A LOT. YOu have a nice melody in your voice.i just wanted to hear it all the time.
Post a Comment